My Special Gift To You!

Enter to win this elegant poppy necklace!


As a special gift to all - those who were here from the very beginning and every newcomer who stops by today - I have crafted this pendant necklace, carefully sculpting and painting it and stringing it on its "grassy" 18 inch cord just for this occasion...To all who have joined in on my creations, I'm just thrilled to have you here - thank you!

To win this necklace leave a comment anywhere on this blog. On October 1st (less than 2 weeks away!) I will randomly draw one of those comments and its author will receive this necklace! The more you comment the higher your chances of winning - good luck!

Share this post

3 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful - and I'm really taken with your pup ;-) I like dogs better'n people most days (grin) I found your from the polymer clay chameleon, and now you're on my RSS feed. Perhaps next year I can meet you at Lazy Daze!

    Edie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Edie! Looking forward to the next Lazy Daze more and more - would love to meet you there! My pup says Hi. Her name is Pepper. She is the sweetest, most timid little rat terrier. She follows me everywhere, imagining herself as my fierce protector!!! ...Gotta love a dog like that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your work, your creations are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete